FORD GT ENDURANCE CHRONOGRAPH - Heritage 67 Dial
The history of Ford at Le Mans has entered realm of motorsport myth and legend. And the story is still being written today, over 50 years after Ford’s maiden victory at La Sarthe in 1966. The Ford GT Endurance Chronograph is Autodromo’s homage to endurance racing under the Blue Oval, past, present and future.
The 2017 Ford GT Heritage car is inspired by the second ever GT40 to emerge victorious Le Mans in 1967. Driven by AJ Foyt and Dan Gurney, it is a Red Mk IV GT40 with white graphics down the sides and a bold Number 1. The Heritage 67 dial is Autodromo’s interpretation of the unique livery from the 1967 Le Mans winning car, combined with the number 1 roundel seen on the 2017 Ford GT Heritage car. The 1967 winner can be seen today at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, MI.
Sized at 40mm diameter, the GT Endurance Chronograph makes reference to racing watches of the 1960s, but is equally inspired by the avant-garde form language of the latest GT Supercar.
Autodromo is very proud to offer this Officially Licensed Ford Product.
PRE-ORDER ONLY. SHIPS IN MID DECEMBER
- 4-part stainless steel case construction
- Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Japan Made Seiko VK64 Hybrid Meca-Quartz Chronograph Movement
- 1/5 second sweep second hand with true mechanical reset
- Genuine leather strap with Autodromo Logo signed buckle
- Officially licensed Ford GT merchandise with Certificate of Authenticity
- Water Resistant to 50 Meters (5 ATM)
- 40mm diameter
- 20mm lug width
- 11.3 mm overall thickness